Making the choice to immunize your child is the best choice you can make to protect your child’s health.
Once your baby arrives, you’ll have plenty of concerns, like diapers, feeding schedules, getting some sleep and celebrating your new addition.
Vaccinating your child on the recommended vaccine schedule will allow you to have one less thing to worry about.
As a new parent, you might want to get the facts about immunizations.
You will want to be prepared for possible minor side effects and learn how to comfort your baby before and after her shots.
No child should miss out on the benefits of vaccination due to a parent’s inability to pay, learn how you can get access to free or low-cost vaccines.
Youll have to ask your doctor:
- Which vaccines are required to attend a child care center, preschool or kindergarten through grade 12 school
- How to participate in the Immunization Information System - a registry, to help you keep your child’s vaccinations on track
- Where to find vaccine clinics
- How vaccines can help protect your baby even before pregnancy
- How to protect your child with special needs from disease
- Fun activities to make going to the doctor a little bit more fun for older kids
Choosing to immunize is a simple way to ensure that your child can grow healthy and protected for life.
Pat yourself on the back for being an informed advocate for your little ones health. And remember, when theyre good, were all good.